- BEST DEALS AND DISCOUNTS
- Castro Marim
- Experiências Imperdíveis
- Family friendly
- Local and Typical Tours
- Quinta do Lago
- São Brás de Alportel
- Vale do Lobo
- Vila do Bispo
- Vila Real de Santo António
Meet your guide at your door and climb aboard a comfortable van. With your private group relax and enjoy the ride as you leave the city behind and pass the Algarvian countryside.
You will arrive at a small organic vineyard, where you will discover the materials and techniques of organic wine production in Algarve.
Learn about how the climate, weather, soils, grape variety, viticulture and winemaking techniques affect the wine that you will taste.
Continue on to the cellar, enjoy 4 wine tastings paired with typical regional petiscos (snacks). After a delightful morning in the countryside, this 2 hours tour concludes back at the original departure point.
*We work with different wine producers. The programme will be confirmed at booking time.
**4 persons minimum to run this experience.
|MEETING POINT||To be confirmed|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:40 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Wine Tour||5 – Food Tasting|
|1 Visit||4 – Wine Tasting|
|NOT INCLUDED||Guide Gratuity|
|Food and Drinks|
– Visit the vineyard, cellar and meet the producers
– Taste organic regional wines paired with local petiscos
– Learn about the organic, biodynamic and biological viticulture concept
– Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
– Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
– Your camera to record and share the good moments