- Castro Marim
- Experiências Imperdíveis
- Family friendly
- Local and Typical Tours
- Quinta do Lago
- São Brás de Alportel
- Vale do Lobo
- Vila do Bispo
- Vila Real de Santo António
- YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
Discover Faro’s origin and history throughout the centuries.
In this food tour will learn about the different people that have lived here, the magical legends, the mouthwatering traditional delicacies.
You will also discover the precious Ria Formosa lagoon that provides the most beautiful natural backdrop to the capital of the Algarve.
Celebrate the Algarvian Summer indulging in the simple pleasures of the region’s traditional flavours; fresh fish, side dishes, cured meets, cheese, dessert, three different Portuguese wines, a regional craft beer, and a house-signature cocktail, all made in the Algarve.
A true feast with 15 different food and drink tastings!
Book this culinary and cultural experience, and discover the food specialities Faro has to offer!
Infants (<5 years)
|MEETING POINT||Olhão Center|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 4:15 PM for a prompt departure at 4:30 PM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Professional Guide||10 Food Tasting|
|5 Drink Tasting||4 Monuments Visits|
Concierge services: We are able to adjust the experience if somehow it does not meet your needs, please contact us and we will tailor a package just for you!
Location – Olhão Centre
Availability – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Schedule – 16:30 – 21:30
Food Tasting – 10 tastings
Drink tasting – 5 tastings
Monuments – 4 visits
– Enjoy a breathtaking view of the Ria Formosa lagoon from an exclusive belvedere
– Taste and learn about the wines
– Get in touch with centuries of history by entering inside the only Moorish tunnel still open
– Taste authentic Algarvian food and drinks in family run restaurants
– Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
– Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
– Your camera to record and share the good moments