- BEST DEALS AND DISCOUNTS
- Castro Marim
- Crazy Boat Party
- Exclusive Parties
- Experiências Imperdíveis
- Family friendly
- Hen Party
- Local and Typical Tours
- Pool and Beach Clubs
- Quinta do Lago
- São Brás de Alportel
- Stag Party
- Vale do Lobo
- Vila do Bispo
- Vila Real de Santo António
- VIP Table/Bottle Service
- YOU DON’T WANT TO MISS
Ideal for those who want who have fun at our fantastic algarvian coast! You have at your disposal buoys, snorkeling and jet ski equipments!
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 8:40 AM for a prompt departure at 9:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|INCLUDED||Boat rental for 3 hours||Crew|
|Marina & docking fees|
ELA OF VILAMOURA YACHT FOR CHARTER
70.67ft /21.54m | Princess | 2007
This luxury vessel’s sophisticated exterior design and engineering are the work of Bernard Olesinski. The yacht’s interior has been designed by Princess and her exterior styling is by Bernard Olesinski.
ELA ‘s interior layout sleeps up to 7 guests in 3 rooms, including a master suite, 1 double cabin and 1 twin cabin. She is also capable of carrying up to 2 crew onboard to ensure a relaxed luxury yacht experience. Timeless styling, beautiful furnishings and sumptuous seating feature throughout to create an elegant and comfortable atmosphere.
ELA’s impressive leisure and entertainment facilities make her the ideal charter yacht for socialising and entertaining with family and friends.
She is built with GRP hull and GRP superstructure. ELA OF VILAMOURA is capable of 36 knots flat out, with a cruising speed of 28 knots.
Boat rental for 3 hours. Crew, insurance, fuel (geographical limit applicable), catering (champagne, beer, rosé and white wine, water and soft drinks, charcuterie and cheese boards, regional sweets and fruits), wi-fi, cable TV, jet rib tender and jet ski, beach equipment (buoys and snorkeling equipment) and reservation service (restaurants, and other concierge services).
– Boat rental for 3 hours: 2.990,00 €
– 12 people
– Marina Vilamoura
What’s NOT included?
– Marina & docking fees – Docking at any Moorings base is complimentary. Guests wishing to overnight other non-Mooring
– Marinas within the cruising grounds will be responsible for all docking fees.
– Extras: drinks required, additional costs in other marinas, chef’s requests, complementary activities etc.
– Airfare, airport transfers, and optional travel insurance are not included in the price.
– Fuel costs to be applied if boat travels out of the geographical limitation (the geographical limit of the boat is between Faro and Portimão)