- Castro Marim
- Family friendly
- Quinta do Lago
- São Brás de Alportel
- Vale do Lobo
- Vila do Bispo
- Vila Real de Santo António
According to an ancient legend, the Algarve, once known the almond kingdom, became the orange kingdom, after a Nordic princess married a Moorish king. The Arade food tour will help unveil this and other legends of the former capital of the Algarve.
Discover the river that has fed both the land and its people throughout the ages. Taste the famous Algarvian oranges and the legendary almond flavours in many different ways.
Explore the traditions, architecture, and inventions of the Arab civilization that lasted until the present day.
Enjoy the panoramic view of the city and the river from the red castle. Taste the best ingredients and dishes from our renowned ancient diet and fill yourself with good memories from the Arade food tour.
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive by 9:45 AM for a prompt departure at 10:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|5 Drink Tasting|
|5 Food Tasting|
|4 Monuments Visits|
Concierge services: We are able to adjust the experience if somehow it does not meet your needs, please contact us and we will tailor a package just for you!
Location – Silves Center
Available – Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday
Time – 10:00 am 2:30 pm
Food Tasting – 5 tastings
Drink Tasting – 5 tastings
Monuments – 4 visits
– Taste a variety of famous petiscos and regional drinks
– Feel the vibe of a hidden gem sharing food with no carbon footprint
– Experience an exclusive access aboard of The Portuguese Caravel
– Visit and patronize the old taverns still run by the founding families.
– Discover the history behind the city that launched the Portuguese Age of Discoveries
– Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
– Bring your appetite, curiosity and good mood
– Your camera to record and share the good moments