- Family friendly
- Quinta do Lago
- São Brás de Alportel
- Vale do Lobo
The reef fishing activity lasts around three hours. It takes place around 3 miles off the coast, at a depth of between 20 and 30 metres, with the boat anchored.
It is a type of fishing where the bait sits on the bottom, close to rocks or pebbles, to catch a large variety of fish such as southern mackerel, black sea bream, white sea bream, horse mackerel, grouper, sea bream, among others.
Shrimp and cockles are used as bait.
– Children ( – 10 years)
|MEETING POINT||Marina Albufeira|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 30 min before departure time|
|WEAR||Bring sunscreen, swimming gear, jacket and a towel|
|INCLUDED||Experienced Skipper||3h00 fishing|
Concierge services: We are able to adjust the experience if somehow it does not meet your needs, please contact us and we will tailor a package just for you!
– per Adult 35,00 €
– per Child 25,00 €
– per Spectator 25,00 €
Meeting point – Marina de Albufeira
Check in – 30min prior to the activity
Departures – 09h30 & 14h00
– Children’s ticket up to 10 years
– Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult
– The minimum age for this activity is 3 years.
– An identification document is required at the time of check-in to all the passengers.
– An amount of € 5.00/person (+16 years) will be added to the list price to cover the fishing licence, and will be charged during check-in.